Sleepy. This is going to be an abbreviated gratitude journal.
- Yesterday-ish I decided to take the leap and commit to teaching again. I have a curriculum, and I have a few interested students and I can always grow that number. Now that I've taken the leap, it's logisticals: getting organized, getting a fee structure together, etc. I love teaching, absolutely love it to death, and since I've been doing this for 14 years off and on for free it's about time to be serious and get paid. I feel like this is a commitment to myself and to making the world better by spreading knowledge. I like it.
- Yesterday-ish also, George Takei released video of him doing his happy dance because he won the bet with his husband that he could get 4000 donors for his musical Allegiance. Look it up. It's amazing. (Tired Erin is tired, will not be hunting links up for you.) I donated $1, not because I didn't know about the musical before the bet, but because the bet rose the stakes. :)
- I signed up for an energy work class that had a free demo which I listened to yesterday. Wow. That knocked me on my ass. I don't think there was any way to avoid it. Shifts in the energy field tend to make you recalibrate. It was pretty awesome.
- I'm grateful that I was left in relative quiet today. I was able to do my recalibrating. Sleep and meditation and more sleep and cuddling my singular magic stuffed animal (he's kind of like a repository of good energy for me for a variety of reasons).
- When I woke up there was a hell of a lot of support for me from former students and former teachers alike telling me to take the bull by the horns and definitely start to teach.
- Meditation is magical. I feel so peaceful. :)