Feels like I haven't posted in ages. So I'll just give a summary of life right now:
- Packages went out.
If I sent you a package, you owe me approximately $7 shipping for mailing cost and packaging. I will get reminder messages out about this this week.
- Still in the phase of my illness where a million tests are being run, but I *think* that tomorrow should be the last. Need new meds soooooooo goddamn much. Please, please, please, nice doc lady, pleeeeeeease let me get new meds after this week.
- Housing situation asplodey, but I am oddly at peace now that I am in a "speak when spoken to and offer little information" phase with my roomie. We'll see when she catches on.
- Short trip home for Thanksgiving.
- Tried a touchscreen phone for the first time, brought it home with me... It makes me feel gimpy in a bad way so I am returning it and going back to a phone for apparent luddites.
- Got a new computer. It's awesome.
- Lots and lots of exhaustion lately owing to the health shit. Lungs on fire. Gut on fire. Acid reflux on fire. Lots of fire. Slowly disentangling the mess after many years of self-neglect and medical ignorance.
- Trying to think about what to do about this journal. If you're here, I don't wanna lose any of you. But fhionnuisce
has got to go. It's not been a good name for me in a long time, and it belongs to fandom now. (Speaking of things that belong to fandom? So happy that stuff is on its way to other people.)
Last time I parted ways with these same exact people... I created a journal called waterspiderweb and I swear it almost stuck but I just...hate switching journals. So I'm not going to do that, but this name does have to go. What the hell do I do with that?
Anyone with any name input whatsoever, feel free to shout in the general direction of this post.